If you believe self-storage units are just for personal use, then it’s time to reconsider. Owning a self-storage unit has many benefits, whether you run a small or growing business, are a nonprofit, or have a side business that is currently more of a passion. Greenbar Storage is here to help you with whatever your needs are. Check out these seven benefits for small business storage.
7 Business Storage Unit Benefits
- The clutter in the workspace was reduced. If you work at home or have a small office, mess can accumulate quickly. Finding what you want can be difficult. Store items you use only a few times a week.
- Advanced security: Your small business or nonprofit may not have all the necessary security measures to protect its equipment and inventory. Self-storage facilities have added security features like video surveillance, gated access, and more.
- A more straightforward way to expand. Your business is something you dream about. Growing your business will eventually require a larger space. Greenbar Storage facilities can save you from having to move every few years. You can save space as you grow by storing old files and office equipment. You can continue to work in the same area for as long as you need. Storage is an excellent solution if you are downsizing your office and need to store furniture.
- A more cost-effective method to increase space. You’ll need additional space when your business expands or if you have a side project. Renting extra office space is more expensive per square foot than a business storage unit. We offer a range of sizes of storage units so that you can get the exact amount of space needed.
- Store hard copies away from your business. You may need to store hard copies for legal purposes. Storage units are a great alternative to keeping your documents in the office if needed. They also free up space at home or in the office that offers document management solutions for all types of businesses.
- Additional space to store surplus inventory. People cannot buy something they have yet seen, so finding the perfect balance between display and storage space is crucial if you run a retail business. Storage space can be converted into display space to help manage inventory. As your seasonal inventory changes, it’s essential to have a place where you can store the new stock.
- Convenience. Small business storage allows you to easily access all of your company’s products, even if they are not kept at your business.
Small Business Storage: Rely on Self Storage Plus
Greenbar Storage is an excellent option for anyone with a growing or established business. We offer many different sizes of storage units, and we deliver everything to your front door. You’ll never again have to make long and frustrating trips to the storage unit.
Get a quote for your business storage solutions by contacting us today!
Greenbar Secure Storage has a wide range of storage units available in Prineville, for Bend, Madras, and Redmond. They offer a variety, including ground-level access, security cameras, 24/7 accessibility, and parking spaces. Locally owned and operated, we are the best choice for convenient and clean self-storage units. All of our commercial storage clients accept deliveries from businesses to make things as smooth as possible!
- Extra security and family-friendly
- Unbeatable onsite entrance tech
- Each unit is protected by a unique code
- Access your unit at your leisure
- Save money and have convenience when you most need it
We are proud of the many layers and security of control we have put into our secure storage units such as:
- High, heavy-duty fencing surrounds the storage facility at all locations including Redmond
- You can access your unit via electronic access using personalized codes.
- Timed access to individual units after entry and an automatic reset of security
- Galvanized steel walls are almost impossible to crack in storage units in Madras and our locations in Central Oregon.
- All hours of the day and night, well-lit areas in Bend and other Greenbar Secure Self Storage centers.
- A resident storage manager who lives on-site, carefully selected and screened and selected out of Prineville.